1. Activity risk description:
Every time you buy any token, you mean and guarantee:
1) You are a qualified purchaser of tokens;
2) Have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as any token purchase instructions and token project information;
3) You acknowledge, agree and understand that the token purchase is made between you and the token issuer, and AAX only provides a place that is convenient for you to visit;
4) You will not violate any laws during the whole participation process.
2. Participation qualifications
Conditions to be met:
1) You are at least 18 years old and have all the capabilities and powers to accept this agreement.
2) Your participation in the purchase of tokens does not violate any applicable laws.
The following countries and regions are not supported
Afghanistan, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic，Crimea, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, North Korea, Panama, Sevastopol, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe and also USA including all US territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas); the province of Quebec and Ontario in Canada.
Users in other countries, please participate in compliance with the laws of your country.
1. Verify account
You should create an AAX account.
2. Funds account
In order to purchase tokens, your AXX account should have the corresponding amount of the ticket when subscribing.
The funds in your AAX account should be yours, the ownership is not disputed, and the funds should come from legal sources.
3. Token purchase
Token purchases are made between you and the issuer of the token.
During the purchase time of a certain token, you can use the ticket to participate in the lottery. For details, refer to the description of the conditions for participation in the event.
You acknowledge and agree that due to unsuccessful token sales, limited number of tokens, or unexpected technical problems during the sale, your order may not be completed or only partially completed.
4. Unsuccessful token sale
Unless the preset goals are met or other preset success criteria are met, the token sale will not be considered a success. You acknowledge and agree that when the token sale is unsuccessful, AAX will cancel your order. In addition to releasing the funds occupied by your order to your available surplus, you give up any and all claims against the token issuer and AAX for loss or damage related to unsuccessful token sales.
5. The order is not full
The number of tokens you requested in the order may not be the number of tokens you will receive. You understand and agree that your effective order is calculated by algorithm, and you may only have a part of the order executed.
6. Token delivery and transaction and withdrawal
The purchased tokens will be delivered before the delivery date. AAX and the token issuer should not be responsible for any losses caused by your inability to transfer, withdraw or trade tokens during this period. You acknowledge that the valuation and exchange rate of the tokens may continue to fluctuate significantly, and the sale price may vary significantly.
You agree to pay AAX any applicable fees for the purchase of tokens and authorize AAX to directly deduct such fees from your AAX account.
8. Conditions and restrictions
AAX may decide to reject any transfer request, order or other request submitted by you at any time without prior notice to you, or impose any other conditions or restrictions on your use of the AAX service. For example, AAX may: (1) Restrict transaction requests from certain locations; (2) Restrict withdrawals or transactions if there is a reasonable suspicion of fraud, reduced capacity, or any improper activity.
3. No broker or trust relationship
AAX is not your broker, agent or consultant, and will not assume fiduciary responsibility for any related purchases or other decisions you make. Supporting any token sale on AAX does not mean approval or disapproval of the token or token issuer, and should not be used as a substitute for your own understanding of the specific risks of the token and token issuer. You acknowledge and agree that the AAX service does not constitute investment advice or any marketing, promotion or offer to provide you with any tokens or investments. You are fully responsible for any loss, damage or expense caused by relying on any data or information related to your use of the service that AAX may provide.
4. Modification, suspension or termination
AAX may determine at its sole discretion and shall not be liable to you, regardless of prior notice, and at any time modify, suspend or terminate all or any part of any service provided in connection with the token sale on AAX.
5. No responsibility
AAX will not be responsible for any of your loss due to any modification of any service, related to the sale of tokens on AAX, or suspension or termination of your access to all or part of any service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the tokens or other items provided by AAX are provided on an "as is" and "available" basis, and no guarantee or representation of any kind is provided. AAX expressly denies and you waive any and all types of guarantees related to the token at launch, whether express or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, ownership or performance process, transaction process, or Non-infringement or guarantee arising from the use of trade. AAX does not represent or warrant that the services, tokens and data are accurate, complete, reliable, up-to-date or error-free, or free of harmful ingredients.
7. Risk disclosure
1. Token projects may have significant risks related to their business operations, legislative or regulatory environment, and many other factors.
2. Due to forks, rollbacks, attacks, token attribute changes or the token's failure to operate as expected, the token may be canceled, lost or double spent, or otherwise lose all or most of its value.
3. Due to legislative or regulatory activities or other government actions, tokens may depreciate or lose their full value.
4. The tokens you buy may depreciate or appreciate substantially due to factors such as technology, regulation, and market.
5. Understanding the tokens may require advanced technology and financial knowledge to understand the inherent risks.
6. Due to the underlying technical issues of the tokens or the technical issues of the AAX exchange, you may not be able to withdraw all or part of the tokens in time.
7. Unauthorized third parties may access or use your AAX account and conduct transactions without your knowledge or authorization.
8. Representations and warranties
You hereby declare and guarantee:
You have read and understood all terms, fully understand all risks of token sales, and are willing to bear all responsibilities and losses.
You have sufficient knowledge of the project and its tokens, and are making decisions based on your own considerations.
You understand that the token does not grant AAX or its issuer any type of rights, including but not limited to other financial or legal rights.
By purchasing any tokens on AAX, you prove to AAX that activities related to the token purchase will comply with this agreement and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The tokens you receive in the lottery will not be used for any form of illegal activities, including but not limited to participating in or supporting any illegal activities.
Update of terms and conditions
AAX may update these terms and conditions of this agreement at any time. We recommend that you regularly check these terms and conditions for changes. AAX has the final right of interpretation and decision on any disputes raised by users.
I have read and agreed to this agreement.