Dear AAX users:
To thank you for your support towards fixed savings, we will hold “The 2nd Phase RAY Fixed Savings Time-limited Interest Hike activity” ,up to 20% APY. The details are as below:
Event period: 09:00 Feb. 15, 2022 - 09:00 Feb. 25, 2022 (UTC)
1. RAY Interest Hike 20% for a Limited time
During the activity, the RAY fixed savings interest rate will be increased to 20%, users can subscribe to RAY fixed savings at the savings subscription page.
2. USDT Up to 80% APY
During the activity, users who subscribe to savings for the first time with the RAY subscription amount exceeding 100 RAY and fill out the form can obtain an extra USDT 20% fixed savings hike coupon. You can use it with the USDT 60% APY promo savings to reach the 80% APY.
Fill out the form: https://forms.gle/z9PDPuKwDiCHSWjH6
First-time subscription users are defined as users who have never subscribed to any AAX savings.
1. Users who participate in the activity must complete KYC1 by the end of the activity or their winning qualifications will be canceled.
2. For those who subscribe to fixed savings, if you redeem early , you will obtain no earnings and rewards and may pay the chargeable fee for your early redemption.
3. The hike coupons will be distributed to users’ AAX accounts within 7 working days after the activity, please enter the redeem code, claim and use it within the validity period, you can’t use it if it is expired.
4. During the event, if any cheating behaviors such as click farming, batch registration of vice accounts are found, AAX will consider canceling your qualification and may freeze your account according to the situation.
Feb. 15, 2022
Risk notice: Digital currency deals are risky. Please pay serious attention to your trading and purchase with care. AAX is not responsible for your loss due to any behavior of your trading.
AAX Exchange: https://www.aax.com/
Get the app：https://www.aax.com/download
Connect with us:
Email Help Desk: email@example.com
AAX Futures Telegram Group-https://t.me/+dqQbWfqDvURlMTM1
AAX reserves all rights in this announcement, including but not limited to, the right to adjust, interpret and terminate it at any time without prior notice.