Dear AAX users:
To thank our users’ long term support and approval, AAX will launch “The 6th Phase of Inviting Friends Ranking Competition, Share 50,000 USDT in the Prize Pool” event. AAX users who invite friends to register AAX accounts can obtain up to 20 USDT and +20% rebate. Many rewards are waiting for you! The specific details are as follows:
Event period: 10:00 May. 23, 2022 - 10:00 June. 22, 2022 (UTC)
Event One: Invite 1 Friend to obtain up to 10 USDT
Users who invite 1 friend successfully to register an AAX account and complete KYC1 and complete the steps below can obtain rewards. The inviter can invite more friends and the rewards are cumulative.
1. Complete the recharge/deposit ≥ 100 USDT within 15 days after registration, the inviter and the invitee can get 2 USDT rewards.
2. Complete the spot or futures trading with an amount ≥ 2,000 USDT within 15 days after registration, the inviter and the invitee can get 3 USDT rewards.
3. Complete the subscription of fixed savings within 15 days after registration with an amount ≥ 500 USDT (the early redemption part is not included), the inviter and the invitee can get 5 USDT reward.
Instruction: Users will be regarded as valid users after inviting friends to register and meeting any of the conditions above.
Event Two: Invite more friends to obtain extra 10 USDT
Inviters who complete the requirements below can obtain rewards again.
1. Invite valid users ≥ 3, the inviter can obtain 2 USDT.
2. Invite valid users ≥ 5, the inviter can obtain 3 USDT.
3. Invite valid users ≥ 10, the inviter can obtain 5 USDT.
Event Three: The Ranking list of Inviting friends, Share 50,000 USDT
The top 50 inviters can share 50,000 USDT
Sharing Rule 1: During the event, inviters will be ranked according to the number of users' valid friend invitations, the top 50 inviters will share 50,000 USDT.
Inviters who invite valid users ≥ 3 and rank in the top 50 can share 10,000 USDT.
Inviters who invite valid users ≥ 5 and rank in the top 30 can share 20,000 USDT.
Inviters who invite valid users ≥ 10 and rank in the top 10 can share 20,000 USDT.
Sharing Rule 2: During the event, if users meet any of the following conditions, the following conditions will be implemented, and the sharing rule 1 will not be implemented.
Inviters who invite valid users ≥ 10 and rank in the top 50 share 50,000 USDT equally.
Inviters who invite 5 ≤ valid users <10 and rank in the top 50 share 30,000 USDT equally.
Inviters who invite 3 ≤ valid users <5 and rank in the top 50 share 10,000 USDT equally.
1. During the event, if any cheating behaviors such as click farming, batch registration of vice accounts are found, AAX will consider canceling your qualification and may freeze your account according to the situation.
2. Rewards distribution:
(1) The task rewards of Event One and the friend's invitation rewards share the same rules. The rewards will be distributed only once after completion.
(2) For the advanced rewards of Event Two, system will automatically issue the rewards of the previous day to users’ spot accounts at everyday 3 o’clock (UTC).
(3) The ranking rewards of the Event Three and the top 3’s extra rewards will be distributed to the users’ spot accounts within 7 working days after the event.
(4) Taiwanese ambassadors will not share the rewards of Event Three.
3. Participants (inviters, invitees) must complete KYC1 authentication by the end of the event, otherwise they will not be able to get rewards.
4. AAX reserves all rights to this announcement, including but not limited to adjustment, interpretation and termination at any time without prior notice.
Risk notice: Digital currency deals are risky. Please pay serious attention to your trading and purchase with care. AAX is not responsible for your loss due to any behavior of your trading.
AAX Exchange: https://www.aax.com/
Get the app：https://www.aax.com/download
Connect with us:
Email Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
AAX Futures Telegram Group-https://t.me/+dqQbWfqDvURlMTM1
AAX Savings Community https://t.me/aaxsavings
AAX reserves all rights in this announcement, including but not limited to, the right to adjust, interpret and terminate it at any time without prior notice.