Dear AAX users:
The 5th Futures Trading Carnival is coming to you on Aug. 19 with great rewards for participants! Sign up and build a team to trade USDT-Margined futures and Coin-Margined futures.
Campaign period: Aug. 19 to 09:00 of Sept. 2, 2022 (UTC)
1. Team Competition
Team up period: Aug. 19 to 09:00 of Aug. 26, 2022 (UTC)
Competition period: Aug. 26 to 09:00 of Sept. 2, 2022 (UTC)
2. Individual Ranking Competition: Aug. 19 to 09:00 of Aug. 26, 2022 (UTC)
3. Lucky Lottery: Aug. 19 to 09:00 of Sept. 2, 2022 (UTC)
Campaign One: New Users’ 5U Bonus + High Invitation Rewards
New Users’ 5U Bonus: For those who have never participated in futures trading, you can get the 5U bonus by signing up for this campaign and making futures trades with the amount of more than 200U. For top 1,000 users only, first come, first served.
1. All signed up users can invite friends to sign up AAX accounts, every invitee who trades more than 200U in futures trading of this campaign can earn the inviter a random reward of 1U - 15U. For top 2,000 users only, first come, first served.
2. Inviters with invitees’ cumulative trading amount ranking in the top 10 will get a 50U - 100U extra invitation reward.
Campaign Two: Team Competition, Team Up With Invited Friends To Get Higher Profits
During the teaming up period, users can feel free to create, join, change, or disband your team. You can not create, join, change and disband your team after teaming up period. During the competition period, we will rank the total profit of each team on a team basis, and the top 20 teams will receive up to 800,000 USDT. Please refer to the campaign page for rules details.
Campaign Three: Individual Trading Competition, For the Highest Yield
During the campaign period, participants with a trading amount ≥ 10,000 USDT can be ranked according to their total futures yield during the campaign period and the top 100 users will be able to share up to 200,000 USDT. Please refer to the campaign page for rules details.
Campaign Four: Lucky Lottery, Draw Up to 0.1 BTC
During the campaign, participants can get a lottery chance for every 10,000 USDT of futures trading amount. A single user can get 10 lottery draws max per day, and they have a chance to draw the 0.1 BTC prize. Please refer to the campaign page for rules details.
1. During the campaign, if any cheating behaviors such as click farming, batch registering vice accounts are found, AAX will consider canceling your qualification and may freeze your account according to the situation.
2. Participants must complete KYC1 by the end of the campaign or will lose qualification to obtain rewards.
3. Each user can obtain one or more rewards, accounts with special fee rate are not allowed to participate in the campaign.
4. This campaign covers all trading pairs of USDT-M and Coin-M, and the trading amount of Coin-M will be credited as USDT according to the exchange rate of the day.
5. The trading amount generated by using the futures bonus and profit amount during the campaign will not be credited to the ranking list;
6. Users can only enjoy the corresponding bonus multiplier if the number of AAB positions (the sum of all account AAB amounts, including the frozen amount) is fulfilled every day during the campaign period.
7. The rewards of Team Competition and Individual Competition will be issued within 7 working days after the campaign, and the rewards of Lucky lottery will be issued in real time.
8. AAX reserves all rights to this announcement, including but not limited to adjustment, interpretation and termination at any time without prior notice.
Risk notice: Digital currency deals are risky. Please pay serious attention to your trading and purchase with care. AAX is not responsible for your loss due to any behavior of your trading.
AAX Exchange: https://www.aax.com/
Get the app：https://www.aax.com/download
Connect with us:
Email Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
AAX Futures Telegram Group-https://t.me/+dqQbWfqDvURlMTM1
AAX Savings Community https://t.me/aaxsavings
AAX reserves all rights in this announcement, including but not limited to, the right to adjust, interpret and terminate it at any time without prior notice.