Terms and Conditions:
1. These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of the Staking Service on AAX Platform (“AAX Staking”) are between You (“User” or “you” or “your”) and AAX Limited. (together “AAX” or “we” or “our”)
3. You are required to complete KYC level 1 verification in order to participate in AAX Staking.
4. In order to use and access AAX Staking, you are required to hold enough required digital assets in your financial account. You represent that whether on Your behalf or on behalf of a legal entity, that You have authority to allocate cryptocurrency to your Financial Account and to subscribe to AAX Staking.
5. When you subscribe to AAX Staking, the equivalent quantity of that Digital Asset shall be frozen in your AAX Financial Account during the Lock-up Period for the Staking product that you have subscribed to. You can opt-out the subscription at any time by withdrawing your digital assets.
6. Staking yield will only be distributed according to the digital asset specified or in relation to the specific AAX Staking Product that you have subscribed to.
7. The yield on the assets along with the principal will be credited to your financial account at 0000 (UTC +0) on the release principal and interest date. If you withdraw your assets from the subscription before the applicable maturity date to release principal and applicable yield, no interest will be distributed to your financial account. You will only receive the principal.
9. Due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure issues, which may lead to delay, suspension or deviation of execution of Staking, AAX will use commercially reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that Staking runs stably and effectively. AAX shall not be liable for delays in crediting of yield.
10. AAX reserves the right to vary, extend, terminate and/or cancel or amend these Terms at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. In the event that you have concerns or complaints, AAX decision in relation to any disputes raised by You shall be final.
11. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.