Dear AAX users,
In order to support the Ethereum Merge Program and to ensure that users receive fork token airdrops in the event of fork token being created, AAX will suspend ETH multi-network deposit and withdrawal service at 08:00 (UTC) on September 06, 2022.
The suspension will last until the Merger is completed, and AAX will reopen the affected ETH multi-network deposit and withdrawal service after confirming the network stability.
● ETH (Arbitrum) - ETH on the Arbitrum network
● ETH (OP) - ETH on the Optimism network
● ETH (Bep20) - ETH on the Bep20 network
● ETH (Polygon) - ETH on the Polygon network
● Transactions on ETH are not affected during wallet maintenance.
● AAX will suspend the deposit and withdrawal of the above tokens at 08:00 (UTC) on September 06, 2022.
● During the suspension period, any deposit on ETH in the above network will not be credited and will not be eligible for receiving any fork tokens.
● AAX will reopen the deposit and withdrawal service of the above tokens after the Merger is completed and the network stability is confirmed, and will be announced separately.
If you have any questions, please contact our official customer service. Thank you for your support of AAX!
September 6, 2022
Risk notice: Digital currency deals are risky. Please pay serious attention to your trading and purchase with care. AAX is not responsible for your loss due to any behavior of your trading.
AAX Exchange: https://www.aax.com/
Get the app：https://www.aax.com/download
Connect with us:
Email Help Desk: email@example.com
AAX Futures Telegram Group-https://t.me/+dqQbWfqDvURlMTM1
AAX Savings Community https://t.me/aaxsavings
AAX reserves all rights in this announcement, including but not limited to, the right to adjust, interpret and terminate it at any time without prior notice.